Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Morning routine

We love our morning routine! Heres how it goes.. We Wake up at about 6.30 and mummy feeds us, then we go back to our bed while she has a shower, then when she gets out, we all go into her and daddys room and jump onthe bed and snuggle in while she dries her hair and gets ready for work.. here we are all snuggled in on the bed.. can you spot daisy? :D



Then we go downstairs and mummy takes us for a walk before we go back to bed and she goes to work. usually its a bit different, but coz daddy is away(boo hoo!) we do it this way!

What are your morning routines? We tag anyone that wants to take part, to write about theirs!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

8 comments:

Mack said...

Hi W & D!!
I had a little trouble, but I finally found Daisypoo in that picture!
We have about the same routine as yours, but we don't get to go on a morning walk - though we would LOVE to, cause walks rule!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Weeny and Daisy!
It is so nice to meet you! What a great day! We loved your post!
Melissa and Emmitt

The Devil Dog said...

Hi! Is Daisy in the pillows? Mom can't see her. Mothers, what do they know.

Roxy

Nevis said...

Great routine! Sounds like you've got more time in the A.M. than I do! I'm up at 5am, then I feed Napoleon and make myself pot of coffee, put him in his crate while I get ready, feed my fiance something (lately poptarts). I make lunches for myself and fiance, then we get dressed and we're out the door by 6:15am. Yikes! Crazy busy morning!

Bella and Perogi said...

Hi Weeny and Daisy

your morning routine sounds so similar to bella and perogi's (especially the cuddling part)except i'd kill em if they woke me up at 6:30!they usually don't rise until like 7:30 every morning.

Jemima Jones Beck said...

That is one heck of a cool bedspread! I love it and so does Mom.
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Frances Louise said...

You guys get FED in the morning? Hmmm, I am going to have to talk to my humans about that . . .

Christine & Giggs said...

It's amazing you hold your 'business' for that long! The very first thing I do with Giggs is let him outside! But we don't get up till 8 or so...