Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A great new game!

I have found a fabulous new game! Its called, lets fling my lead everywhere after mummy has put it on me! Mummy even took a video of me! She says sorry about the bad quality, but its from her phone..



here are some pics too!

there are three parts to this game, firstly, to get my lead in my mouth and then shake my head around from side to side..


Then while i get my breath back, i chew on the lead..



then i wait, hoping that mummy will try and take my lead and i pounce on her hand!(don't worry, i never bite!)


Love Weeny xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like a lot of fun! This was a great video too!

Anonymous said...

Haha oh no! Indy wraps her lead around her leg and yanks up so she is pulling her leg up too! She hobbles around on our walks like that.
Gus chews and wants to play tug of war with his. His first trip to the vet, he chewed right through his lead... the vet had to tie it in a know so I could use it to take him home!!

The Devil Dog said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I should try it. heh heh heh

Roxy

Christine & Giggs said...

That looks like a very fun (and cute) game :)