Sunday, May 4, 2008

busy weekend

Hello everydoggy! We hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Ours has been great fun so far, and there is even an extra day of it, as tomorrow is a bank holiday here in the UK, so no work for mummy tomorrow! Hooray! (Daddy has chosen to go to work tomorrow as he gets double money, which is good as it means double treats for us!)

I had fun yesterday supervising daddy, while he played a game on his compawter


Then i had fun supervising a slice of the cake that mummy made


Then my fun was interupted by daddy. He gave Daisy and i a shower!! BOO! Daisy went first, and then she sat in our bed like a good girl, drying off by the radiator, and waiting for me to finish too


Phew! All done!


After our showers, mummy and daddy put our bed near the radiator so its nice and warm for us to dry off.. but i wanted come and sit with mummy on the couch! PLEASEEEE!


In the end, we were good puggies and layed down in our bed, can you see how Daisy has half the bed there for her, but she HAS to lay on me instead!? You cant even see me, but i am squished under her!


Here is a video of us sitting in our bed, drying off :)


Here is another video of us, upstairs, just after our shower, we get very hyper and run around everywhere after our shower!


Enjoy your Weekend!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

11 comments:

Leah said...

You guys are so cute! Sorry you had to take a shower, but now it means more cuddling, because you probably smell better! We need baths here, too!

The Devil Dog said...

That is so cute, Daisy laying on top of you. I do that to Lucky all the time. But she doesn't complain. I am afraid that when it gets really warm mom is going to give me a bath. I hate baths. Yuk. You two are so good about it. Mom loves the pleading let me up picture. She thinks it's great.

Roxy

Molly the Airedale said...

Were you rewarded with a piece of that cake for doing such a great job supervising it?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

Nothing like post bathtime zoomies. We call it Aire drying, har har!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Weeny and Daisy!
A weekend with a bath included its a good weekend for me!
Glad you had a nice weekend! And enjoy your mom's company tomorrow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ChaChi Lu said...

Oh you are both so lucky to have a cuddle buddy! I am sure it was chilly after that horrid shower!

You probably smell delightful now!

Anonymous said...

Indy has cake radar too.. I was getting all sort of eye's the on the weekend. :)

Gus and Indy race around like fiends after their baths too!

lizzy said...

I say this all the time but you guys are so so cute! That picture of Daisy laying on Weeny made me laugh, and you both looked very nice and clean after your baths!

Nevis said...

You two are so cute. What computer video game....WOW?! :P I love video games!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi weeny and daisy!
i have missed all of your antics while i was away in san diego! i missed you! tell your mom that her videos and photos of you make me smile!
:) melissa

Anonymous said...

Haha you guys are so cute after having your shower! x x